Clutch Rebuild and Triple Disc Upgrade
Mantic Clutches are fully serviceable and completely rebuildable. This is a popular alternative for worn out clutch discs and flywheels. Also, we can easily convert an existing twin disc clutch to a triple disc clutch. For those with a total change of heart, we can convert your organic friction material to ceremetallic for extended durability. If you want to upgrade your transmission, we also do spline conversions during our rebuild process.
Rebuilt Clutch Details
- All Receive New Friction Material or New Discs
- Re-Machined Intermediate Plates
- Flywheel is Re-Machined and Balanced
- New Hardware
- Assembled and Fully Tested
Tech Note: To determine if your Mantic clutch needs a rebuild, you can check the friction material thickness. NEW is 0.300 - 0.306, WORN is 0.255 - 0.260 thickness. Its time to send it back for rebuild if the discs are worn down to the 0.255 mark.
- Single Disc Rebuild = $285,
- Single Disc Flywheel Re-Machine = $185
- Twin Disc Rebuild = $685 - $885
- Twin Disc to Triple Upgrade = $1350 - $1685
- Twin Disc to Quad Upgrade= $1700+
- Triple Disc Rebuild = $1185 - $1385
- Triple Disc to Quad Upgrade = $1700+
- Spline Conversions = Cost of Rebuild
- Flywheel Resurface = $125 + Shipping
* Prices given are estimates and could change based upon condition of parts received for rebuild or upgrade.
** Estimated turn around time is 7-10 business days and does not including shipping times.
Want to know how our rebuild process works?
Our "War and Back" series of videos explains the step by step process of how we re-machine and rebuild Mantic clutches. Watch as we take a worn out clutch, pressure plate and flywheel and make them all new!