Clutch Rebuild and Triple Disc Upgrade
Mantic Clutches are fully serviceable and completely rebuildable. This is a popular alternative for worn out clutch discs and flywheels. Also, we can easily convert an existing twin disc clutch to a triple disc clutch.
- All Receive New Friction Material or New Discs
- Re-Machined Intermediate Plates
- Flywheel is Re-Machined and Balanced
- New Hardware
- Assembled and Fully Tested
Tech Note: To determine if your Mantic clutch needs a rebuild, you can check the friction material thickness. NEW is 0.300 - 0.306, WORN is 0.255 - 0.260 thickness. Its time to send it back for rebuild if the discs are worn down to the 0.255 mark.
Single Disc Rebuild = $285, Flywheel Re-Machine $185
Twin Disc Rebuild = $685 - $885
Triple Disc Rebuild = $1185 - $1385
Twin Disc to Triple Disc Upgrade = $1350 - $1685
Spline Conversions = Cost of Rebuild for Twin or Triple Disc
Flywheel Resurface = $125 + Shipping
* Prices given are estimates and could change based upon condition of parts received for rebuild or upgrade.